L2Fortuna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real life if someone got1 ofc

+2
Menes
POiSON
6 posters

Go down

Real life if someone got1 ofc Empty Real life if someone got1 ofc

Post  POiSON Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:45 am

oki doki mogi

let's talk about our Real lifes ;>
and career's
wanna be ship engineer Very Happy
What a Face im cool 19yo /male
favourite things hm..
music ,flame , pc , l2, coffe, drinks (<3 vodka ) & beers especialy corona with lemon <3 3>
and ofc mai Friends <3 (incl girls tho xD)

moar commin

POiSON

Back to top Go down

Real life if someone got1 ofc Empty Re: Real life if someone got1 ofc

Post  Menes Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:38 am

I'm in math school (prolly gonna be a teacher) My hobbies are : Talking with my friends via msn or in person,playing poker,flirting girls Razz,eating meat,fish and good food like chinese or patsa Very Happy,watching football,going to cinema,playing video games especially fighting and football.That's my life briefly Very Happy
Menes
Menes

Back to top Go down

Post  POiSON Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:28 am

Menes wrote:I'm in math school (prolly gonna be a teacher) My hobbies are : Talking with my friends via msn or in person,playing poker,flirting girls Razz,eating meat,fish and good food like chinese or patsa Very Happy,watching football,going to cinema,playing video games especially fighting and football.That's my life briefly Very Happy
Real life if someone got1 ofc Banana-boy-text

POiSON

Back to top Go down

Post  CursedSoul Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:20 pm

I'm in the High School , going to Med School , i like football, tennis , flirting with girls(but not now bcz i have one love I love you ), love to drink(any type of alcohol) , l2, coffee, smoking, fllameing IiIAl1v3IiI, Basketball Basketball Basketball lol!
CursedSoul
CursedSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  xXChipXx Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:45 pm

i`m a drug dealer . my client is my boss always >Smile if is any1 interested pm me, i have all the sh1ts you wish
xXChipXx
xXChipXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Alive Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 pm

CursedSoul wrote:I'm in the High School , going to Med School , i like football, tennis , flirting with girls(but not now bcz i have one love I love you ), love to drink(any type of alcohol) , l2, coffee, smoking, fllameing IiIAl1v3IiI, Basketball Basketball Basketball lol!

Hahahha , my fans , anyway

17/male
blonde/mid-hair
tall/about1.80
skinny
I`m on High school , probably going to be a translator somedays, i like to play ping-pong , to have fun with my friends , i`m an alcoholic monkey (muhaha), i love CStrike :> , i don't play l2 so often right now but i still love it, i watch anime's :X , i fuck poison everyday, hm? i`m his boss, hm... and i work with chip on drug dealing , i get high everyday Smile).And ofc i <3 my fans. (gamw ti mana s poison).

Ohhh i forgot smth new (ante papara) =)).
Alive
Alive

Back to top Go down

Post  POiSON Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:41 am

well officialy u klanis my arxidia and every1 know it anyway welcome cursedsoul

Wink

POiSON

Back to top Go down

Post  EaSyM Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:51 pm

im almost 19yo
male
im in the last year of my school. next year gonna study in UK in middlesex university in London(accounting and finance)
want to have my own bank ^^
my hobies: the biggest hobbie is to pwn menes on msn by playing "first call". luv watchin anime.. watchin naruto, one piece and finaly started to watch bleach ( now im in 85serie ^^), luv movies also.. last one i saw was hangover... was laughing all night Very Happy
sometimes like to chill out by playin l2 with my old pals from fortuna Smile
btw playin some other trash on my pc Smile dont have a lot of time playin serious games cuz a lot of time takes school and some web games like ikariam, tribalwars and grepolis ^^
btw im one of the nemesis project creators... some of the players knows that project some of them dont... Razz
and i fucking love partys and alcohol! and sometimes weed geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek
EaSyM
EaSyM

Back to top Go down

Post  xXChipXx Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 pm

EaSyM wrote:
and i fucking love partys and alcohol! and sometimes weed geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek

====> Contact me <==== xD
xXChipXx
xXChipXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum